Cruise name: Stellar Cruise
Destination: Hanoi, Stellar Cruise, Halong Bay
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Stellar Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
: Pick-up at Your hotel - Tuan Chau marina - Halong Bay - Lunch - Surprising Cave - Titop Island - Sunset party - Dinner - Onboard night activities - Overnight on "Stellar Cruise
: Tai chi - Breakfast - Maze Cave - Cua Van Floating Village - Lunch Pearl Farm - Dinner - Free time for activities - Onboard night activities - Overnight on "Stellar Cruise
: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Transfer Back at your hotel in Hanoi.
Stellar Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Pick-up at Your hotel - Tuan Chau marina - Halong Bay - Lunch - Surprising Cave - Titop Island - Sunset party - Dinner - Onboard night activities - Overnight on "Stellar Cruise"07:45 - 08:15 approx:
Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up and transfer to Halong for about 3,5 hour driver.12:00 - 12:30 approx:
Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Have lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area while the cruise sailing through thousands of limestone islands of Halong Bay.Afternoon:
Arrive at Sung Sot Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named "Surprising". Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here Then, head toward the sleeping area and set anchor.Evening:
Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy sunset party with fresh fruit and local wine. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
After authentic Vietnamese dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our on board activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishiMeals
: Lunch + DinnerAccommodation
: Stellar CruiseDay 2: Tai chi - Breakfast - Maze Cave - Cua Van Floating Village - Lunch Pearl Farm - Dinner - Free time for activities - Overnight on "Stellar Cruise"
Exploring deeply Halong Bay Wake up early, join tai-chi practice on the sundeck among the limestone peaks and islands. Breakfast is served from 07:00.
Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Me Cung Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
Arrive to Cua Van Village to get to know the highlights of this fascinating floating village and its local community
Around noon time, lunch is served on boat.
In the afternoon you will discover Pearl Farm you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay.
Back to cruise and relaxing on the sundeck watching the sunset. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. Then, an authentic Vietnamese menu is served.
After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our on board activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….Meals
: Breakfast + Lunch + DinnerAccommodation
: Stellar CruiseDay 3: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Transfer Back to your Hotel in Hanoi.
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck to full charge your energy for the day. Breakfast is served from 07:00.
After breakfast, mingle yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave. Tour guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating destination. You can choose to explore the place by either kayak or comfortable bamboo boat rowed by the locals.09:00:
Check out the cabins, you have free time while the cruise taking you passing by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will then join Cooking demonstration, learn how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30. End of services.Meals:
Breakfast + LunchAccommodation:
NA (Not available/ Not inluced)The Tour Price are all included as mentioned below:
The Tour Price are NOT included as mentioned below:
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi class
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipments
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Promotion: You can get onf of the FREE OFFER as mentioned above. and let us know by email in advance.
Children Policy & Extra Bed Policy
- Shuttle Bus transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (it costs 20 USD/ pax round trip)
- Limousine Minivan Transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (it costs 45 USD/ pax round trip)
- MPV SEDONA 4 Luxury Seater transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (converted from 7-seater) Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (it costs 65 USD/ pax round trip)
- Beverages, Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- If you need our luxury Limousine transport, it cost you extra as mentioned in the exclusion above, please email us inadvance.
- Children from 05 - 12: Stay with parent 75% adult rate.
- Children under 05: Stay with parent FOC
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
- Special Option: Children from 12 or 1 adult: stay in same room with two people in their group 100% adult rate and get an extra bed. (this option is helful to a group of 3 people looking for staying in a room.