(Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Cat Cat - Cat Waterfall - Hau Thao - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Y linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Hanoi)
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Cat Cat Village - Overnight in Hotel in Sapa Town (Lunch + Dinner)
06h30: We offer free pick up at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter to our luxury comfortable bus. (please let us know your hotel stay for the tour pick-up).
07:00: Get on big Bus and depart for Sapa ,following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), holding the sign "Your Name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14:30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in Hotel in Sapa Town
(Options: 3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel, 3-star Panorama Hotel, 2-star Fansipan View Hotel).Please note
: We have options and different price of our tours with staying in our hotels as: 3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel, 3-star Panorama Hotel, 2-star Fansipan V
iew Hotel, as listed in the price list. We are going to follow your booking option and arranged the room in the hotel as your booking made. / The rooms with windows in Hotels are normally using for our tours. It is very comfortable with Coller & Heater air-conditioner, Bathroom, towel, shampoo, windows, tivi, minibar, fan, wardrobe.../ But the option of the rooms with balcony are available on request. if you want to take the rooms with balcony in our hotels, it normally cost extra from 10USD to 15 USD/ a room and it should be informed to book with us in advance and agree to pay extra for the room cost.
Day 2: Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village - Homestay in Ta Van (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
09:00: After breakfast, we start trekking down to Lao Chai village of Black H’mong ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo... We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terraced fields in Vietnam. After Lao Chai we walk to Ta Van village of Dzay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages, about 8 km from Sapa town, where black H’mong and Giay people are living, it is also the beginning of the valley which is called Muong Hoa. From a high point of the main road, great view of the whole villages open wide to offer the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields and stream, discover and visit some of Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs…
12:00: Have lunch along Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai village, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life while staying in a local family’s cottage. Dinner and overnight in homestay, Ta Van Village
Day 3: Sapa Tours - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Bus Back Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out.
13.30: Have lunch.
14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
16:00: It is time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30 - 22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi.
Note: The big bus is normally not possible to come inside Hanoi old quarter, so we are going to drop you off at a bus stop near by the old quarter, you can walk or catch a taxi to your hotel by yourself.OPTIONAL:
We also have later overnight bus from Sapa to Hanoi departure at: 22:00 pm every day, If you want to have more free time by yourself in Sapa town, please informed us in advance, so we could arranged our ovenight bus for you. This overnight sleeping bus departure at 2:00pm and arrival in Hanoi at 04:00 am in the next day morning.The Tour prices are included:
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi anf hotel in Sapa to our big bus.
- Luxury Bus Ticket round trip: Luxury Noble Limousine 29 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with Wi-fi, air-conditioner, toilet, travel blanket, Pillow.
- All transportation as mentioned in the tour programme.
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue, on Bus.
- Hotel stay in deluxe room with windows in our one of the hotels in Sapa Town as your booking option (3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel / 3-Star Sapa Panorama Hotel / 2-star Fan Si Pan View Hotel)
- Homestay in Ta Van Village (shared homestay)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Entrance fees according to programme (when visit the villages)
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary as (Day 1: Lunh + Dinner/ Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner/ Day 3: breakfast + Lunch).
- Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
Why you should book with us ?
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room in hotel and seat or bed on bus with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75% of adult price. Have private seat, bed on bus. But sharing bed with parents in the hotel.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price. He/She has private seat, bed on bus, as well as, private bed in hotel room with parents.
- Note: 2 adult only share with 01 child as the chilren policy. From the second child from 4 year to 9 year old will be charged 100% adult price (Therefore, a group of 2 adults & 2 children, should book a triple cabin room and paying as 3 adult price, so your children will have enough bed in hotel to sleep, and enough seat, bed on bus during the tour.).
- This children's Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group, big family for any special question or request. Email contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get a Special offer guaranteed and can paying the tour balance later at our office.
- You are SAVING your time & SAVING your money by instant Booking Online - Easy & Secured
- We only get a small deposit from you in advance and you are possible to pay the balance for us before 1 day of the tour departure or at our office in Hanoi old quarter/ or also by a full payment link easy by email.
- FREE CANCELLATION if your plan is changed (Note: free cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure)
- If you are a Group/ Families/ Company booking our tour or you you need more information for your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us any time at: email@example.com to get our best information and special offer for your group.