(Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Cat Cat - Cat Waterfall - Hau Thao - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Y linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Hanoi)
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Cat Cat Village - Overnight in Hotel in Sapa Town (Lunch + Dinner)
06h30: We offer free pick up at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter to our luxury comfortable bus. (please let us know your hotel stay for the tour pick-up).
07:00: Get on big Bus and depart for Sapa ,following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), holding the sign "Your Name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14:30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in Hotel (Options: 3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel, 3-star Panorama Hotel, 2-star Fansipan View Hotel).Please note
: We have options and different price of our tours with staying in our hotels as: 3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel, 3-star Panorama Hotel, 2-star Fansipan V
iew Hotel, as listed in the price list. We are going to follow your booking option and arranged the room in the hotel as your booking made. / The rooms with windows in Hotels are normally using for our tours. It is very comfortable with Coller & Heater air-conditioner, Bathroom, towel, shampoo, windows, tivi, minibar, fan, wardrobe.../ But the option of the rooms with balcony are available on request. if you want to take the rooms with balcony in our hotels, it normally cost extra from 10USD to 15 USD/ a room and it should be informed to book with us in advance and agree to pay extra for the room cost.
Day 2: Sapa Tours - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Sapa (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
7.00 - 8.45: Breakfast at the hotel
9.30: 5km driving by Van to the trekking point,
10.00: 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field. Visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages.
Ma Tra Village Sapa is home to the H’mong and Red Zao. Tourists can enjoy the panorama view of the whole valley, stretching for about 12 Km with some low hills in the middle to divide the valley into two parts
12.30: Picnic lunch en-route.
13.30: Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes.../ Ta Phin Village is a special traditions. of groups of Red Dao’s women gathering together, keeping inside their hands colorful reels of thread and cloths. They sew continuously, even when offering the goods to the customers. Ta Phin has officially become the “brocade village”, where tourists can find the distinctively hand-made brocades made by ethnic people.
14.30: Drive back to Sapa, stay in the same room as the night before.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in Hotel (Options: 3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel, 3-star Panorama Hotel, 2-star Fansipan View Hotel).
Day 3: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
07:00 - 07:45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking.
09:30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
12:30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
13:30:Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
14:30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours. Afternoon: Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30 - 22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi.
Note: The big bus is normally not possible to come inside Hanoi old quarter, so we are going to drop you off at a bus stop near by the old quarter, you can walk or catch a taxi to your hotel by yourself.OPTIONAL:
We also have later overnight bus from Sapa to Hanoi departure at: 22:00 pm every day, If you want to have more free time by yourself in Sapa town, please informed us in advance, so we could arranged our ovenight bus for you. This overnight sleeping bus departure at 2:00pm and arrival in Hanoi at 04:00 am in the next day morning.The Tour prices are included:
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi anf hotel in Sapa to our big bus.
- Luxury Bus Ticket Round trip: Luxury Noble Limousine 29 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with Wi-fi, air-conditioner, toilet, travel blanket, Pillow.
- All transportation as mentioned in the tour programme.
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue, on Bus
- Stay in Hotel with 02 nights in deluxe room with windows in our one of the hotels in Sapa Town as your booking option (3-Star Sapa Vista Hotel / 3-Star Sapa Panorama Hotel / 2-star Fan Si Pan View Hotel)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Entrance fees according to programme (when visit the villages)
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary as (Day 1: Lunh + Dinner/ Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner/ Day 3: breakfast + Lunch).
- Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
Why you should book with us ?
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room in hotel and seat or bed on bus with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75% of adult price. Have private seat, bed on bus. But sharing bed with parents in the hotel.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price. He/She has private seat, bed on bus, as well as, private bed in hotel room with parents.
- Note: 2 adult only share with 01 child as the chilren policy. From the second child from 4 year to 9 year old will be charged 100% adult price (Therefore, a group of 2 adults & 2 children, should book a triple cabin room and paying as 3 adult price, so your children will have enough bed in hotel to sleep, and enough seat, bed on bus during the tour.).
- This children's Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group, big family for any special question or request. Email contact us: email@example.com
- You get a Special offer guaranteed and can paying the tour balance later at our office.
- You are SAVING your time & SAVING your money by instant Booking Online - Easy & Secured
- We only get a small deposit from you in advance and you are possible to pay the balance for us before 1 day of the tour departure or at our office in Hanoi old quarter/ or also by a full payment link easy by email.
- FREE CANCELLATION if your plan is changed (Note: free cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure)
- If you are a Group/ Families/ Company booking our tour or you you need more information for your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get our best information and special offer for your group.