(Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Ban Ho - Nam Toong - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village - Homestay (Lunch + Dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay in Ta van village
.Note: This day we organized with our Group Tour.
Day 2: Sapa Tours - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Ban Ho - Homestay (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: After breakfast, we continue to visit Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also see a waterfall. Red Dao women have very colorful red embroidery and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf. Some of them have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao Legend.
We will walk to the rice fields where we’ll have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest gives you the experience of Vietnam tropical jungle. Along the way, we will stop nearby a waterfall to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village and have lunch.
After a picnic lunch, walking to Ban Ho, where the village lies within a beautiful valley, home to Tay minority who has their traditional houses on stilts and we will share a home-stay night here. Dinner and overnight in homestay in Ban Ho village.Note: This day we organized with our Group Tour. Because, this is long trekking tour and we do not have enough guests for this group tour sometimes.
Day 2: Ban Ho - Nam Toong - Sa Pa (Breakfast + Lunch)
Two kilometers walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “The Lavie” by the French during their colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong.
Come to Ban Ho, you get chance not only to view wonderful spots, enjoy fresh air but also to see natural beauty. You will have opportunity to see water fall, go swimming in hot water pool or cold water stream, find out traditional weave fabric, make brocade… and take part in community activities. You will be alive and living in the cozy ambiance and friendly family. Because the climate in Ban Ho is warmer than Sapa (between 18-250C), in the afternoon, tourists can enjoy yourself in the stream Lavie, sight Da Nhay waterfall
After Nam Toong be back to Ban Ho village for lunch and by car to Sapa.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30 - 22:00 Pm: We arrive in Hanoi.OPTIONAL:
We also have later overnight bus from Sapa to Hanoi departure at: 22:00 pm every day, If you want to have more free time by yourself in Sapa town, please informed us in advance, so we could arranged our ovenight bus for you. This overnight sleeping bus departure at 2:00pm and arrival in Hanoi at 04:00 am in the next day morning.The Tour prices are included:
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi anf hotel in Sapa to our big bus.
- Luxury Bus Ticket round trip: Luxury Noble Limousine 29 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with Wi-fi, air-conditioner, toilet, travel blanket, Pillow.
- All transportation as mentioned in the tour programme.
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue, on Bus
- Homestay in Ta Van Village + Ban Ho Village (shared homestay)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Entrance fees according to programme (when visit the villages)
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary as (Day 1: Lunh + Dinner/ Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner/ Day 3: breakfast + Lunch).
- Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
Why you should book with us ?
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room in hotel and seat or bed on bus with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75% of adult price. Have private seat, bed on bus. But sharing bed with parents in the hotel.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price. He/She has private seat, bed on bus, as well as, private bed in hotel room with parents.
- Note: 2 adult only share with 01 child as the chilren policy. From the second child from 4 year to 9 year old will be charged 100% adult price (Therefore, a group of 2 adults & 2 children, should book a triple cabin room and paying as 3 adult price, so your children will have enough bed in hotel to sleep, and enough seat, bed on bus during the tour.).
- This children's Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group, big family for any special question or request. Email contact us: email@example.com
- You get a Special offer guaranteed and can paying the tour balance later at our office.
- You are SAVING your time & SAVING your money by instant Booking Online - Easy & Secured
- We only get a small deposit from you in advance and you are possible to pay the balance for us before 1 day of the tour departure or at our office in Hanoi old quarter/ or also by a full payment link easy by email.
- FREE CANCELLATION if your plan is changed (Note: free cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure)
- If you are a Group/ Families/ Company booking our tour or you you need more information for your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get our best information and special offer for your group.