(Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village - Homestay (Lunch + Dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay in Ta van village
Day 2: Sapa Tours - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out.
13.30: Have lunch.
14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
16:00: It is time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30 - 22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi.OPTIONAL:
We also have later overnight bus from Sapa to Hanoi departure at: 22:00 pm every day, If you want to have more free time by yourself in Sapa town, please informed us in advance, so we could arranged our ovenight bus for you. This overnight sleeping bus departure at 2:00pm and arrival in Hanoi at 04:00 am in the next day morning.The Tour prices are included:
The tour prices are NOT included as:
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi anf hotel in Sapa to our big bus.
- Luxury Bus Ticket round trip: Luxury Noble Limousine 29 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with Wi-fi, air-conditioner, toilet, travel blanket, Pillow.
- All transportation as mentioned in the tour programme.
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue, on Bus
- Homestay in Ta Van Village (shared homestay)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Entrance fees according to programme (when visit the villages)
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary as (Day 1: Lunh + Dinner/ Day 2: breakfast + Lunch).
- Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
Why you should book with us ?
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room in hotel and seat or bed on bus with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75% of adult price. Have private seat, bed on bus. But sharing bed with parents in the hotel.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price. He/She has private seat, bed on bus, as well as, private bed in hotel room with parents.
- Note: 2 adult only share with 01 child as the chilren policy. From the second child from 4 year to 9 year old will be charged 100% adult price (Therefore, a group of 2 adults & 2 children, should book a triple cabin room and paying as 3 adult price, so your children will have enough bed in hotel to sleep, and enough seat, bed on bus during the tour.).
- This children's Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group, big family for any special question or request. Email contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get a Special offer guaranteed and can paying the tour balance later at our office.
- You are SAVING your time & SAVING your money by instant Booking Online - Easy & Secured
- We only get a small deposit from you in advance and you are possible to pay the balance for us before 1 day of the tour departure or at our office in Hanoi old quarter/ or also by a full payment link easy by email.
- FREE CANCELLATION if your plan is changed (Note: free cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure)
- If you are a Group/ Families/ Company booking our tour or you you need more information for your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us any time at: email@example.com to get our best information and special offer for your group.